MFS Friendship Through The Years!









molly and caroline (robin's girls) maddy and caroline o' and hannah james
These chix spell TROUBLE
molly, caroline, katherine palmer, caroline and maddy
































Summer 1999
Little Blue, Crescent Beach, Mattapoisett

Little Blue summer o' 1999


1990 Corporate Challenge...Where are you?
Robin and I are on the left corner..Mark, I know you and Robin Miller were in there

Faneuil Hall jello shots summer 92
north end summer 93
rhode island, robin's wedding


Frick and Frack?

NH weekend

one of many beacon hill bar nights


Charlotte, May 1992
Boston summer o'93

Meredith's Wedding
Summer o' 2002


Are you as happy as we are? charlotte 92



Pay up Sally... first one to get married owes $50 to each





myrtle beach 92' last hooorahh




This is your last shot!

Boston Winter o' 96?
mere's wedding salem ma' summer ??
MFS red sox nite summer 89?
myrtle beach spring break 90



Crescent Beach 04'
Christmas 89?
July 90' 25th bday?
Purple Shamrock
Fin McCools Spring 91










How can we help thee??? Mully!








Yes.. you are coorrrect sir!
 One day,  I will be a WHOLESALER




summer o5' mattapoisett
Sally, I'm dancin here.









Does this bring back memories?
Lay Down Sally!
who is this person? I don't know?
25th bday bash @ purple shamrock